SAVVY MAKEUP KIT IS HERE!
You can now join my community with a Savvy Minerals make-up kit!
click this link and make sure the number 2551372 appears in both the “Enroller” and “Sponsor ID” fields.
Sign up as a MEMBER- this does NOT mean you sell anything, it just gives 24% off prices!
If you haven't scanned your makeup with the Skin Deep app - do it! You are WORTH making this switch!
Savvy Minerals are cruelty-free, gluten-free.
Savvy Minerals by Young Living uses Arrowroot Powder and Kaolin Clay. Both are calming to the skin, absorb excess oil and moisture on the skin!
Savvy Minerals last ALL DAY! You’ll look as fresh at midnight as you did at 9 AM.
Savvy Minerals are free of talc, lead, bismuth, mineral oil, lead, mercury, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances, and synthetic colorants!!
I’m not a makeup guru- I love that these brushes are each labeled and designed to hold the perfect amount of minerals. It makes application a BREEZE. The brushes are vegan friendly, made from high-quality synthetic fibers that are Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.
Savvy Minerals foundation is so forgiving! You can control coverage by applying lighter or layering the product on. It feels weightless as though you are not even wearing makeup and doesn't get "cakey."
Check Your Veins Push your sleeves up and look at the veins on the inside of your wrist. Are they blue or green? If they look more blue, you likely have cool undertones. If the veins look greenish, you’re warm.
The Sun’s Effects When you’re out in the sun, does your skin turn a golden-brown, or does it burn and turn pink first? If you fit into the former category, you’re warm-toned, while cool tones tend to burn. More colors will be released in the future.
1. Where is SM made? US Vendors
2. Where are the SM brushes made? Italy
3. Is SM organic? Because minerals are inorganic, organic labeling on mineral makeup is misleading. Learn all about Savvy Mineral Ingredients here!
4. Is SM vegan? Mineral powders are comprised of mineral-based ingredients and considered both vegetarian and vegan friendly. However, the lipsticks, lip glosses, and mascara have beeswax so they are not considered vegan.
5. Why do "other" mineral makeups break me out? Bismuth is a metal mineral that when worked into the pores, aggravates the pores and causes irritation and breakouts. Savvy Minerals by Young Living uses Arrowroot Powder and Kaolin Clay. Both are calming to the skin and make the skin feel silky smooth.
6. What do you recommend for liquid foundation? Take 1-2 pumps of ART Light Moisturizer, or a little scoop of SheerLume, ART Intensive Moisturizer or Wolfberry Eye Cream and mix foundation powder to make a liquid/cream foundation.
5. How long does it last? As a rule of thumb once products are opened: Powders use within 12 months. Mascara use within 3 months. Lips use within 6 months.