Every month Young Living selects oils and products to give to their members that order a certain amount of products. The two things to remember:
1. PV stands for personal volume and generally speaking PV = a dollar. So, when you order $100 of product in Essential Rewards you receive Spearmint this month!!
2. Starter Kits Count as 100pv!!! When you jump on Essential Rewards right away you automatically get 100pv promo with your order. And if your Essential Rewards order is at least 90pv you will be receiving the 190pv promo!!
3. To learn about Essential Rewards (ER) and discounted shipping, read through this here! ...safe, clean, convenient to your doorstep- sign us up!
4. Does this not make any sense?? Contact your friend that invited you to this group, we're happy to talk this through step by step to make sure you get all the freebies you want!!
Clove Vitality 5ml (ER exclusive):
Let me break it down friends, Clove oil is the most concentrated antioxidant known with an ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value of over 1,000,000. By comparison the ORAC score for blueberries is only 2,400. So yeah, we’re talking immune system support! Also wonderful to dilute and rub on the gums for oral health. Any bakers? Just go google Clove Oil and fall recipes and you will come up with lots of fun ways to use Clove Vitality. Aromatically, Clove encourages sleep, stimulates dreams, and creates a sense of protection and courage.
Marjoram: 5ml (ER exclusive) :
known as the “herb of happiness” to the Romans and “joy of the Mountains” to the Greeks, it has been used to increase longevity! Wonderful to use on the muscles - add to some V6 oil and rub on your legs and arms after a workout . Also available as a Vitality oil, this oil Is wonderful for the circulatory system. So use if you’re doing a lot of sitting - desk or car or plane ! Aromatically, this oil is calming . I love to diffuse it with Orange and Lemon for an invigorating yet relaxing blend.
Super Cal PLUS:
Ok I can’t even handle YL is giving this supplement to us for FREE because I LOVE it, I order it monthly, and I am not sure you all know why it's so great…but I’m about to tell you all! (It’s a good amount info - you ready?!)
Super Cal Plus offers more than just calcium and minerals—it’s a true bone-health supplement. One of the main distinguishing ingredients are marine minerals from red algae grown in Iceland. This plant based calcium ingredient is delivered in a powerful matrix of 72 trace minerals naturally derived from algae. Unlike rock based calcium that contains little to no supplemental trace minerals, this ingredient has proven bioavailability due to its unique structure and spectrum of minerals. To support the route of calcium from the digestive system to the bones, it is crucial to provide Vitamin D, Vitamin K, and Magnesium. These co-factors work through complex biochemistry to deliver the calcium and other minerals as bone deposits.
Another unique and powerful ingredient in Super Cal Plus, is a fermented polysaccharide complex from a new strain of black yeast. This ingredient has been shown to support osteoblast function and the delicate ratio of bone remodeling. This ingredient supports bone density by potentially mimicking the function of estrogen. In clinical studies black yeast was shown to slow the process of osteoporosis .
Because of the powerful ingredients in this product, we can make strong claims about osteoporosis, which is actually listed on the bottle! "A daily recommended dose of calcium and Vitamin D throughout life, as part of a well-balanced diet, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis.” BOOM.
Cypress 15 ml:
Calming and Grounding this oil is not only wonderful for releasing stored emotions, but it helps ease feelings of loss and creates a sense of security. It helps to heal emotional trauma, calms the body, relieves anger and just helps life flow better . I also use this oil when traveling. I will rub it on the bottoms of my feet during a long flight . And it’s a great oil to put on your body and get to moving - yoga / walking - anything that moves the body. Cypress is also one of the Raindrop oils which we love to keep on hand. I’m also going to suggest you rub this between your thighs. Ok. That’s all I’m going to say on that one.
This blend is made up of six essential oils for the ultimate weapon against odors. Citronella, Lavandin, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Myrtle, and Tea Tree work together to create a refreshing, bright scent!
• Add a few drops to laundry to give your wash a great-smelling boost.
• Place a few drops on cotton balls and stash them wherever necessary: the car, closets and drawers, air vents, or shoes.
• Use in the car with a USB Diffuser to eliminate lingering scents of fast food trips or the soccer carpool.
• Refresh linens with a spritz of Purification, diluted with distilled water.
• Create an on-the-go air freshener with a spray bottle, distilled water, and Purification. Keep it in your bag to freshen up offices, public restrooms, hotel rooms, and cars.
Emotional uses: Anger, being alone, fear of rejection, fear of seeing, negative thoughts, recognition, violence.
Palo Santo (5ml):
This little bottle of goodness does so many things! It comes from the same botanical family as Frankincense so you know all the reasons why you love frank? You will love Palo Santo for that as well. It is a spiritual and grounding oil known for cleansing the air of the negative energies and for good luck. Anyone do the Letting Go Protocol? Palo Santo is a great oil to diffuser before you do the protocol. Palo Santo means “sacred wood” so it is a beautiful oil to use for creating a more spiritual and sacred environment. I personally love to diffuse it with Pine, lemon, and a spruce oil.
Ylang Ylang: 15 ml (400 pv Tier)
OMG. Friends. I can’t even count how long it’s been since this has been in stock. Ylang Ylang means Flower of Flowers. It’s the oil of LOVE Balances male & female energies, combats anger & low self-esteem, can be used to battle stress , increases focus, and filters out negative energy. Also a great oil to promote thick and shiny hair, and your heart loves this oil . Diffuse Ylang Ylang with Orange and Lavender and a couple drops of that Palo Santo for Valentine’s Day!